MA: Bottom 10 States with Bullying Problems
To identify the states where bullying is most pervasive, WalletHub’s analysts compared 45 states and the District of Columbia across 17 key metrics, ranging from “bullying-incident rate” to “truancy costs for schools” to “percentage of high school students bullied online.”
Bullying Prevalence & Prevention in Massachusetts (1=Biggest, 23=Avg.):
- 40th – % of High School Students Bullied on School Property
- 40th – % of High School Students Bullied Online
- 37th – % of High School Students Involved in Physical Fight at School
- 42nd – % of High School Students Who Missed School Out of Fear of Being Bullied
- 39th – % of High School Students Who Attempted Suicide
- 21st – Student-to-Counselor Ratio
- 46th – Number of Psychologists per Capita
Worst States for Kids Being Bullied:
Massachusetts is #46.
For the full report, please visit here.