Registrar Position Open at Newton Girls Soccer
To the NGS Community:
We are looking for a new Registrar. Below is the job description. If you know of anyone that would like to take on this role, please have them send their qualifications to me by this Friday, February 8th.
The NGS Registrar is responsible for the following:
- Maintain a database of players, coaches and volunteers;
- Setup registration site for fall and spring seasons as well as skills development programs, club teams and special clinics.
- Answer questions from soccer community related to programs, registration, teams etc.
- Communicate with NGS community regarding registration, special events, etc
- Liaison with BAYS which includes registering travel teams each season, obtaining waivers, issuing official rosters, producing coach/player pass cards, updating field info and adding updating coach info;
- Liaison with Mass Youth Soccer (MYSA) which includes registering all players/coaches/volunteers each season and keeping CORI information up to date;
- Liaison with MAPLE/MASC/FUTSAL for club teams including issuing player/coach pass cards and rosters.
- Provide uniform information to equipment coordinator
- Obtain age verification for all travel players;
- Check PO box for checks, deposit checks and provide reports to the treasurer
- This is a paid position, currently earning $12k/year.
Send resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.